We are the Northern Kentucky Regional Alliance, an organization comprised of regional leaders committed to uniting and mobilizing leadership around initiatives that produce tangible results for Northern Kentucky. We identify and implement projects important to Northern Kentucky's continued growth that are reflective of, but not exclusive to, the myNKY Plan with a focus on health, education, job growth and community vibrancy. The Regional Alliance is a shift toward strategic leadership and impact vs. tactical management and implementation of programs.
We are excited about the future of Northern Kentucky. We are committed to working with organizations throughout our region that are committed to action and results. And we are counting on your engagement and passion as all of us move NKY forward.
- Kay Geiger - Regional President, PNC Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky (Board Chair)
- William P. Butler - Chairman & CEO, Corporex Companies, LLC
- Kevin Canafax - Vice President Public Affairs, Fidelity Investments
- Garren Colvin - President & CEO, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- David Drees - President & CEO, Drees Homes
- Andrew Hawking - Market President, BB&T
- Robert A. Heil - President & CEO, KLH Engineers, PSC
- Paul Hemmer Jr. - President, Paul Hemmer Company
- Ellen Katz - President/CEO, Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Candace McGraw - Chief Executive Officer, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Tim Schroeder - Chief Executive Officer, CTI Clinical Trial & Consulting Services
- Matt Smith - Attorney-at-law, Ziegler & Schneider, P.S.C.
- Amy Spiller - President, Duke Energy Ohio and Kentucky
- Rob Strub - Chief Operations Officer, Citi
- Dr. Ashish Vaidya - President, Northern Kentucky University
- Paul Verst - President/CEO, Verst Logistics
Regional Alliance Organization
President & CEO
Administrative Coordinator/Project Manager